- We provide you with an expert team of life science researchers and writers, to support your Data Intelligence Software Platforms. Our team is always available as an end-to-end research partner, for data that is sourced based on your unique needs, and verified through multiple sources and quality checks.
- We have special experience in Oncology research and ADC’s (Antibody Drug Conjugates) which are drugs for targeted cancer therapy.
- We provide Custom Research and Intelligence on clinical trials and write bespoke reports on the same.
3 Major Classifications Of Our Services
1. Clinical Data Management and Intelligence
We provide Tracking and Reporting on preclinical and clinical data
Reporting on Regulatory Announcements.
Research on Drug lifecycle process, and drug Landscape.
Drug discovery and dvpt (Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic studies used in the discovery and development of new drugs in the pharmaceutical industry)
Providing intelligence on the Pharma Industry, like industry landscaping or mergers and acquisitions, funding, collaborations, people movement from one company to another, news events in this field etc.
2. Drug Safety- Reporting on Pharmacovigilance data, SAE reporting
Track drug safety and pharmacovigilance for all varieties of drug production before, during, and after launch.
Our Pharmacovigilance Services help you ensure regulatory compliance, enhance efficiency and reduce costs significantly.
We offer complete Pharmacovigilance Services, which include data collection, processing, medical review, safety writing, report writing, reporting, signal detection and analysis.
SAE (Serious Adverse Events) Reporting and case processing. We research Individual case safety report PSURS- Periodic Safety Update Reports DSURS- Development Safety Update Reports, Patient narratives.
3. Medical Writing
We offer a range of flexible Medical Writing services like newsletters, and Document Publishing services to support various clinical study documentation needs along with the project management services.
We have a team of experienced medical writers with scientific expertise to provide high quality clinical study documents (including eCTDs) compliant with ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements.
From protocol writing to the final study report preparation, our medical writers coordinate with biostatisticians and project team members to produce comprehensive, submission-ready documents for all stages of clinical development.
We provide medical writing services as part of a clinical trial program or as a stand-alone service.
Our team of writers has experience working in a broad range of indications and therapeutic areas.