The Cleanest B2B Contact Data for Sales-Ready Leads
Data Enrichment, Verification, and Cleansing services are ongoing processes that help source the right leads and target them with the right messaging. We work as partners and make sure not a single lead is stale on your marketing or sales campaign.
Get a high performing CRM Database with CRM Data Enrichment
No More Data Decay Build Reliable Lead Lists
- We give you direct dials and verified email addresses of decision-makers.
- We research people on your list and check if their contact details are still valid through email and phone verification.
- We standardise a group of company names to one single name.
- We work as partners all through your campaign, so you can outsource your entire data sourcing, refresh, and CRM management to us, to increase efficiency.
Data Hygiene for Discovering and Converting Qualified LeadsB2B Data hygiene is the practice of keeping your CRM data clean and error-free. It maintains the consistency, accuracy, and completeness of your data records. It covers processes like validation, cleaning, updating, and enrichment of data on a regular basis to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
B2B Data Collection or SourcingThe first step in the B2B data hygiene process is collecting data from various sources such as social media, government and business directories, and other public databases. The goal of data collection is to gather as much information as possible about the target audience.
B2B Email List CleansingRegular cleaning of your CRM data will help you remove duplicate, unwanted, outdated, and inaccurate data. This will help you drive better quality and accuracy in your campaigns.
B2B Email List ValidationThe process of ensuring that data is accurate and complete is known as data validation. This can be accomplished through manual or automatic checks or a combination of the two. You will limit the chance of errors, miscommunication, and wasted resources by verification of your data.
B2B Email List Enrichment and AppendingData Enrichment and appending involves adding missing data points, such as email addresses, phone numbers, or job titles, or appending new data points, such as company and firmographic information. The goal of B2B lead data enrichment is to make sure that the data you have on your customers or prospects is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
B2B Email Data Segmentation and Lead ScoringAfter verifying the data, it needs to be segmented based on specific criteria such as industry, location, size, and other relevant parameters. This segmentation helps to create targeted marketing campaigns and personalized messaging for different segments.
Maintaining data hygiene is not an easy task, as it requires regular governance over your data which might be tedious. According to studies, poor CRM prospect data costs sales departments roughly 550 hours of selling time per year which acts as a silent killer for them.
More about Email Data Validation and Cleansing
Data Cleansing vs Data Enrichment
While both the practices’ ultimate goal is to improve the quality of your data and maintain the hygiene of your database, both practices have a major difference in their approach.
Data cleansing, refresh or validation is the process of removing and refreshing stale, inaccurate, and incorrect data.
Data enrichment refers to adding new data points to your existing database. Even though both are important for an organization to increase its sales effectiveness and create a better customer experience, they have fundamental differences depending on the needs and wants of your organization.
B2B Email List Validation Tools and Data Enrichment Tools
Today the process of data hygiene has become highly automated. There are many email verification software tools available online, that help you verify the contact details in your CRM database, check for duplicates, and remove inactive and invalid emails from an email list.
Most of them also conduct email data enrichment, by appending missing information, and adding additional layers of data to profiles.
The main advantage is that they save you a lot of time and manual labour of cleaning and refreshing leads. They integrate data directly into your CRM. But the biggest downside is that they suffer from inaccurate and stale contact data.
B2B Data Providers: the best source for b2b contact data enrichment
You can manually validate and append your data using social media sites, like Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook, which contain a lot of details on contacts and companies. There are also public databases like government websites and registries that provide firmographic and financial information. The problem with this is the failure of people to update their profiles online. People switch jobs quite often, and do not update their profile details promptly.
Besides this, there are tools that help you scrape lists of contact data from the web. These b2b email list validation softwares have a limited and fixed database. They do not contain niche industry and job title data. Many refresh their data quarterly or monthly. This makes them low on accuracy.
Here is how custom b2b data vendors like Ascentrik Research solves all these problems:
- We use automation and human research to verify and enrich your data, for each new client project.
- Premium business data enrichment companies like Ascentrik Research do not scrape the web or automate the enrichment process. We have a team of researchers who use proprietary software plus manual verification methods, to make sure your data is 100% accurate. Since we don’t store databases, our data is always sourced and enriched in real-time.
- Ascentrik Research offers custom B2B data enrichment services, delivering customized, high-quality data and insights to top businesses around the world. With an accuracy rate of 100%, we have been an outsourcing partner to many reputed Fortune 500 companies.
- The majority of these companies enrich their data on a monthly or quarterly basis, reducing the accuracy to a large extent. We make sure that your data is enriched in real-time for every marketing and sales campaign. We charge only for successful records, and if a contact changes his job during your campaign, we provide you with a replacement.